Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lite and Fresh Chicken Tacos

I found this recipe in the local grocery store ad. I tried it and LOVED it. I needed to write it down and thought you might enjoy it as well. This is a great meal on hot summer nights when you don't want to heat up the house by using the oven. Let me know what you think!
1 lb chicken cut into bite size pieces
1 cup lemonade
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lime juiece
1 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce (I LOVE this stuff!)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder (I used a little bit of fresh onions and it tasted great)

Put all ingredients in large skillet, over medium heat and simmer until the chicken is cooked through and the liquid is cooked off. Serve with taco toppings on tortillas.
I will post a picture when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment