Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunday Afternoons

We have church at 11:00 a.m. We get home around 2:00p.m. It is nice to have the rest of the afternoon to relax. Yet some Sundays, I have a hard time coming up with something to do. Yesterday (was Sunday), I was listening to General Conference while I was fixing dinner. One of the talks that I listened to was Elder L. Tom Perry's about keeping the Sabbath Day holy. As I listened, I remembered the feelings I had as I listened to it the first time.
I know that there are things that I can be doing with my family to make the Sabbath a special day. I have three small children that I want to teach that Sunday isn't just day that we go to church, but that it is a day that we spend worshiping our Heavenly Father.
So I want to know- What do you do to make Sunday a special day in your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment