Friday, September 9, 2011

Random funny things


My oldest came up to me last weekend and said "Mom, I think I'm hungry." He paused and then said "Yep, I'm hungry."  He was so serious, but it was so funny, I had to laugh.
Bubba was sad that he couldn't go to school with Big Guy today. I told him he wasn't old enough. He looked and me and said "I want to get old". Then after school, when we picked up Big Guy, Bubba said, "Mom, I'm old now. That means I can go to school too!"
I was talking to my nephew and his girlfriend via facebook today. I hate to admit it, but I had to use an "Internet Slang" dictionary to look up what they were saying to me. It's like shorthand for the computer! Ugh! I decided I must be out of it because I had to look up so many words :)


1 comment:

  1. I've had to do that more than once, too! A lot of them I can figure out but some are just beyond me!

    ReplyDelete