Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happiness is...

Happiness is...

Doing "fuzzies" every night and hearing my family share what they have done to serve each other during the day.

Putting leaves on our Thankful tree each day and focusing on what we are grateful for.

Hearing my children play and laugh together.

Introducing my children to the magic of chair trains and then watching them play for hours on the "train" while I clean the kitchen.

Listening to my children sing to a Christmas CD with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Brian Stokes Mitchell. (They claim the cd as theirs:)

Seeing my family have fun together.

Reading a story each night before it's time for bed.

Having family dinner together with everyone home.

Having my children "help" me clean up and having fun while doing it.

Hearing my husband say "I love you" as we go to sleep at night.

Hearing my husband say "Thanks for all you do" after a LONG day.

I hope each of you can find a little happiness in your life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment